No products in the cart.
Pakistan Muslim League (PML) Manifesto
- Pledges to strengthen democratic values by upholding human rights and promoting a just, tolerant and pluralistic Pakistan.
- Promote cultural enterprise, support workers and create jobs.
- Take effective steps to increase agricultural production, where the nation can not only attain self-sufficiency but also produce high-value products for export purposes.
- Free education for all citizens of Pakistan and increase in education budget. For expounding education, a National Education Policy will be formulated by the party.
- We are not an energy deficient country but that the crisis has risen out of mismanagement and corruption. Party aims to combat this cancerous catastrophe that plagues the nation.
- A comprehensive insurance policy for journalists, photographers and media persons will be launched and due emphasis will be laid on ideas, initiatives and implementation, (three I’s).
- Women protection centers will be established to secure the rights of the female populace.
- National Environment Climate Change and Water Resources Authority will be set up and an anti-corruption hotline will be established.